Hull & Deck Construction
- Baltek Contourkore end grained balsa composite construction using biaxal and unidirectional glass with vinylester resin on the outer hull layer for 10 year warranty against hull blisters.
- Patented “SCRIMP” resin infusion system molding process for optimum laminate strength with 65-70% glass content in structural skins.
- Off-white deck with a high traction non-skid.
- White hull with double boot stripe in choice of gray or navy. (Lower stripe is gelcoat and upper stripe is in vinyl.
- Foredeck molded toe rail.
- Large cockpit storage locker to starboard.
- Gas bottle storage locker.
- Structural bulkhead bonded to hull & deck with large access to the V-berth area.
- All intermediate bulkheads glassed to hull and deck for stiffness.
- Integral floor stringer grid.
Keel & Rudder
- Low VCG keel with SS 316 SS structural fin & cast lead bulb
- Keel is bolted & sealed to hull.
- High aspect ratio composite rudder constructed using biaxial and unidirectional glass and stainless steel stock mounted in JP3 self-aligning bearings.
- Laminated wood tiller with adjustable tiller extension.
Spars & Rigging
- Tapered clear anodized aluminum racing mast with double airfoil spreaders.
- Pre-molded mast wedge.
- Dyform shroud rigging with rod headstay.
- Backstay with split bottom portion, adjustment tackle led to either side of cockpit.
- Boom with internal outhaul purchase system, mainsail reef line sheaves, main sheet and boom vang tangs.
- Carbon bowsprit controlled from cockpit, retracting into a watertight box.
- Solid boom vang with cascade purchase system.
- Harken Unit 1 headsail furling system.
- Complete running rigging package.
- Two 40:1 self-tailing primary winches.
- Two 35:1 self-tailing halyard winches.
- Two aluminum lock-in winch handles.
- PVC handle holders.
- Mainsheet and fine tune purchase.
- Adjustable mainsheet traveler with 4:1 purchase.
- Jib tracks with 4:1 car controls led to cleats on coach roof.
- Aluminum bullseye fairleads for jib sheets.
- Spinnaker sheet blocks on U-bolts.
- Low friction ring at bowsprit end
- Mast base halyard/reef turning blocks.
- Halyard organizers and rope clutches on each side of companionway.
- Tack line led aft to stopper on top of the coach roof.
- Bowsprit control line leading to a cam cleat on top of the coach roof.
- 4 SS mooring cleats (bow and stern).
- Custom SS Stemplate with tack fitting, SS chainplates for shrouds and backstay.
- Foredeck opening hatch (450 x 450).
- 2 opening ports on salon coach roof sides.
- 2 opening ports for aft cabin and head compartment.
- 3 rope bags.
- 2 SS handrails on coach roof.
- SS bow and stern pulpits with double rails; double SS lifelines, 4 stainless stanchions with reinforcing leg and 2 single stanchions. Wide opening gates (P&S)
- Acrylic companionway washboard with lock and ventilation grid.
- Door storage rack in cockpit locker
- Flag holder.
- Volvo D1-20 18 HP diesel motor with saildrive, 115 AH alternator, with double diode and fresh water-cooling with heat exchanger.
- Engine panel recessed in the cockpit with acrylic protection including rev. counter, hour meter and alarms for oil pressure, low voltage and water temperature.
- 13 gal. fuel tank under aft cabin berth.
- Sound insulated engine compartment, air ventilation hoses to the transom.
- 2 blade folding propeller.
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- Automatic/manual electric bilge pump with float switch.
- Pressurized water system.
- 1 water tank (total 26 gal.) under V-berth.
- Ice box drain.
- Marine toilet with Y-valve, holding tank and manual pump-out system.
- 1 AGM 75AH house battery and 1 70 AH engine battery with switches and double diode/circuit breakers.
- 12 V electric panel / 12 functions
- LED lights on ceilings and swiveling tulip reading lights in cabins.
- Ceiling light in head
- LED navigation lights on pushpit and pulpit, and mooring light.
- Rig grounded for protection against lightning.
- Interior built using laminated and/or solid wood. All wooden parts are varnished or laminated with white laminate finish. Floors are in plywood laminated with wood effect.
- Vinyl lined hull sides and overhead throughout.
- Forward Stateroom includes a large hanging locker on starboard side with side pocket, large double V-berth with storage underneath and direct access to main salon.
- Main salon incudes settee/berths to port and starboard, drop leaf table with centerline bottle storage, large storage areas behind backrests with shelves above & hand rails to port and starboard.
- Galley is equipped with gimballed gas stove with 2 burners, oven and storage under, stainless steel sink, pressurized cold water system, large 90 liter molded icebox with 12V fridge unit, full length triple lockers outboard of galley countertop, storage under sink with a shelf and space for a trash bin.
- Sit down forward facing navigation station includes a large chart table, chart storage under hinged table lid, double lockers, large hinged instrument panel outboard with electrical panel and a navigator's seat with storage below.
- Aft cabin is built with privacy door to salon, large hanging locker with side pocket, changing seat, double berth, access panel to engine.
- Private aft head includes privacy door to salon, integral shower tray, sink, access cabinet door to seacocks, toilet support shelf, pressurized cold water, marine toilet with holding tank, mirror, toilet roll holder, vanity unit, shower grating and wet storage locker.
- Companionway steps with angled treads between bulkheads.
- Stainless steel grab rails fitted on bulkheads.
- Main engine access through lifting panel with gas spring.
- Awlgrip Boot stripe in lieu of std.
- Two Tone Deck (grey)
- Two fixed hull ports
- Wheel steering system
- Cruising Package – Battery Charger, 110VAC Shore Power, Hot Water System, extra 150amp battery, bow roller with anchor
- Cockpit Opening Ports (3)
- Cushion color other than standard
- Thurston Dodger with side curtains
- Retractable and removable swim ladder
- Shoal draft keel (1.65m)
- Removable molded transom bridge
- Retractable Mooring Cleats (4) in lieu of standard.
Specifications are subject to change prior to delivery due to deletions, additions or revisions in quantities, brand or design at the sole discretion of J/Boats, Inc.