|Dimensions||Foot/ Lbs||Meter/ Kg|
|Engine||21 hp||21 hp|
J/111 Specifications (Sample Equipment List)
Hull & Deck
• Balsa core/biaxial E-glass vacuum infused hull laminate. Corecell/biaxial E-glass deck laminate. All laminates engineered and built to current ISO and ABS structural standards.
• White gel coat hull with single bootstripe in flag blue.
• Molded companionway slide-in seahood.
• ORC size molded foredeck toe-rails.
• GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded fore & aft on hull and deck with single opening to forepeak.
• Fore/aft and transverse keel support beams.
• Composite mast bearing beam with integral aluminum tapping plate to secure mast step.
• High aspect two-metal racing keel with lead, wedge bulb and encapsulated cast iron fin, flange mounted to a hull recess.
Mechanical & Steering
• Volvo D1-20 diesel engine with fresh water cooling, 115amp alternator, saildrive, and two-blade folding prop.
• Engine switch panel in cockpit.
• Balanced spade rudder constructed using “E-glass” with custom carbon rudder shaft mounted in JP-3 self-aligning rudder bearing system.
• Lewmar 59” aluminum wheel (in black) with natural leather grip recessed in molded cockpit wheel well.
• Lewmar steering system including steering sheaves, radial drive, integral wheel brake, and chain/wire cables.
• Emergency tiller.
• 46:1 Harken STP Performa self-tailing primary winches.
• 40:1 Harken STP Performa self-tailing cabin top winches.
• (2) Winch handles.
• Two winch handle holders.
• Two-speed Harken Mainsheet System with 6:1 rough tune purchase to swivel cam base & 24:1 fine tune purchase led to centerline ratchet cam.
• 4:1 Harken Traveler System – led P&S.
• 8:1 Harken Adjustable Jib Lead System.
• Jib in-hauler hardware 8:1 P&S.
• 6:1 Cunningham system.
• Harken 57mm Airblocks for spinnaker sheet and tack line.
• Harken bow-sprit control system led internally to cockpit mounted cam cleat.
• Mast base halyard blocks and 4-sheave organizers P&S.
• Antal halyard & tack line rope clutches.
• Custom SS mast collar with pins for halyard blocks and halyard bale.
• Stainless cabin top handrails P&S.
• Tapered lifeline stanchions.
• Double lifelines to meet ORC offshore regulations with 9” lower lifeline height.
• Custom bow pulpit and dual corner stern rails with LED navigation lights.
• Self-draining foredeck anchor well with drain for bow sprit tube.
• Four 8” 4-bolt SS mooring cleats.
• Four SS padeyes for cockpit spinnaker blocks.
• Interior ventilation from two framed opening ports in sides of cabin trunk and offshore style forward skylight deck hatch above V-berth (option for two opening ports on aft cabin face).
• Acrylic offshore drop-board with key lock and inside operable latch/unlatch.
• Cockpit operated manual bilge pump.
• Two 12"x 20" polypropylene mesh line bags.
• Custom SS stemhead, shroud and backstay chainplates.
Plumbing & Electrical
• 13-gallon fuel tank with baffles and inspection/clean out port.
• Marine head with deck pump-out, flush through manual pump and holding tank.
• Pressure water system with 26-gallon water tank, and spigots in head and galley.
• One 100amp AGM battery and one 70amp engine battery.
• Master batteries switches.
• Electrical panel w/circuit breakers.
• LED Navigation lights to meet COLREGS.
• Bonding system.
• Six reading lights.
• One adjustable nav light.
• One fluorescent light in head.
• Automatic bilge pump & panel switch for manual/auto operation.
Spars & Rigging
• Auto-claved carbon fiber mast with double set of tapered aluminum spreaders, backstay crane, flush shroud terminations, 1 main, 2 jib & 2 spinnaker halyard sheaves, vang and boom gooseneck fittings, steaming light, internal wiring conduit, pre-formed mast wedge kit. Mast/boom finished in clearcoat black with contrasting white measurement bands.
• Aluminum Boom with internal outhaul, two mainsheet block bales, vang lug, three sheaves for reef lines and outhaul.
• Nitronic 50 discontinuous rod standing rigging package including shrouds and forestay.
• Open body shroud turnbuckles.
• Dyneema DSK-78 Backstay.
• Remote hydraulic backstay system mounted within reach of helmsman on front face of wheel pedestal.
• Low-profile Facnor “Flat” headsail furling system with control line aft to port side of cabin trunk OR twin groove headsail foil.
• Carbon fiber, retractable bow sprit with internal bearing system and black painted finish.
• Running rigging package with 2:1 Dyneema Main halyard, one Vectran Jib Halyard, one spin halyard with shackle, two spinnaker sheets, two jib sheets, one tack line, one mainsheet. Also includes reef line, cunningham, pole control, inhauler lines, traveler control lines, mainsheet strop and mainsheet fine tune.
• Rigid boom vang with integral cleating.
• Off-white low-maintenance bulkheads.
• Molded engine box cover with 1” sound insulation.
• Removable companionway ladder.
• Twin 6’9” quarter berths aft of the galley/nav area with storage below.
• Main bulkhead privacy door.
• Synthetic high-wear cabin flooring.
• SS overhead handrails in main salon P&S.
• Two Large acrylic fixed portlights.
• 6’4” settee berths with backrests (fold-up pilots optional).
• Shelf outboard of settee berths with storage behind backrest cushions.
• Nav Station with full leg room, hinged-lid access to chart storage, outboard instrument panel and storage bin.
• L-Galley with sink, faucet, pressure water, sink drain seacock, icebox with12v DC refrigeration, two-burner cooktop, and storage cabinet outboard.
• Head compartment with sink and outboard storage to port and large sail/tool storage bin to starboard.
• Cushions for main cabin settee berths, aft quarterberths and nav seat.
• Two tone deck.
• 1/2" Cove stripe to match boot stripe.
• Opening ports on aft face of cabin house (2).
• Main cabin fold-up pilot berths.
• Wide-opening lifeline gates (P and/or S).
• Removable Swim ladder.
• Pop-up mooring cleats (4) in lieu of Std.
• 110 VAC Shore Power system with 1 outlet, 20 amp battery charger, equipment leakage circuit interrupter (ELCI), and galvanic isolator.
• Removable V-Berth with platform, cushions and two reading lights.
• Varnished main cabin table with stainless base.
NOTICE – This is a sample Specification. Please contact a J/Dealer or J/Boats for the current specification.